Sunday, September 12, 2010

Looking for Extended Closed Beta Keys?

From the comments on my other posts concerning the Vindictus Extended Closed Beta, I have seen people looking for keys.
Sadly, I only have two.
Nexon still has given me no word.

So, I am depending on my small community here to pitch in for the good of Vindictus.

My request is for people to send in their beta keys, and this time, there will not be a contest on MY PART. This time, if you have a Twitter or a YouTube, you can have a contest for your extra beta keys through there.

All you have to do is email me your code, and request what you want.

If you do not trust me with your code, I am sorry. But I do believe those of you who had gotten a key early on through me will trust me.

Thanks for any cooperation.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment