Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Vindictus Game Review - Part Two!

I've been working hard to get part two up, and it's over 5 minutes longer than Part 1!
Great!
But, sadly, I could only cover one aspect without it going over 15 minutes.
I'm very sorry for that.

Part three will becoming tomorrow, August 11th, 2010 (which will be after Closed Beta starts, but I'd still like to continue the review topic to be "Without playing and based on video")



Remember to comment on the video and this post, subscribe to my blog and my YouTube, and follow me on Twitter! 

                                                                                              -Matt Wilson
                                                                                               The Vindictus Guide  

No comments:

Post a Comment