Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Very Unprofessional Video for a Very Unprofessional Site

I was searching Vindictus (as usual...) and chanced upon a website called GoldVindictus. My thoughts were "They're selling Vindictus Gold already? WHAT?" And clicked on the site.
Here's a short (and unprofessional) video about what happened.
Sorry it's so unprofessional, I had to share it as soon as possible!!

Watch in HD! It's the best thing available!


Thanks for watching! Comment below on what you think!

Remember to comment, subscribe, and follow me on Twitter!

                                                                              -Matt Wilson
                                                                               The Vindictus Guide


P.S. I'm so sorry Part 3 of the Vindictus Review didn't come out yesterday. It probably won't come out today either, because I'm only posting one post a day. Whenever a day comes when nothing of importance is coming, I will post part 3, and finally, part 4.
Thanks for your patience. 
 


                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment