Monday, August 9, 2010

Closed Beta starts TOMORROW!

Yes, that's right. Tomorrow. Wow!
I am getting Part 2 (maybe the review will even be over!) up tomorrow, as it says in the post I made about reviewing Vindictus without actually playing it.

I'm truthfully devastated, I didn't get in! I will be posting lots of videos from beta players who are nice enough to make videos, haha!

And, as promised, Part 2 of the review will be out tomorrow!
And, perhaps, with some updated on Closed Beta, and videos about Closed Beta!
Excited? I am!

Did you get in closed beta? Are you excited? Are you waiting for open beta? Tell me by commenting!

 Remember to subscribe to my blog, subscribe to my YouTube, and follow me on Twitter!

                                                                             -Matt Wilson
                                                                              The Vindictus Guide  

No comments:

Post a Comment