Saturday, October 2, 2010

Will Vindictus run on YOUR computer?

There was a thread on the Nexon Forums quite a while ago. I believe it is dead now, as the creator of the popular thread started to drift away with the many responses.
I would like to take up the position of Unofficial "Will Vindictus Run on YOUR Computer" Person.

What does this mean? It means that if you're a potential Vindictus player, or one of your friends, or you'd like to play on another computer? Don't waste time and space looking to figure out if it works, why it does/doesn't work, and how you can improve by downloading it yourself.

Send an email to me at vindictusguide@gmail.com with your specs.

A good way to find out your specs is: (Explained in Video Below!)


NOTE: If you can help with looking at the specs and knowing why/why not, please send me an email and I'll split you some of the work, depending on how much time you have/how much you'd like to help! Thanks!

Remember to comment, subscribe, and follow me on Twitter!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment