Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Vindictus Wallpapers

I've been extensively searching for a Vindictus wallpaper, because my wallpaper is (I am ashamed) MapleStory. I am happy to share quite a few wallpapers with you, though I am too lazy to link them all in this post, I shall give you a link to a download (download is optional) with many Vindictus themes and wallpapers.
Click Here
It's very nice - though there is no cursor as of yet (yet they say so), it has a wide variety of wallpaper images for Vindictus.
That was the best link I found, and I hope you enjoy these images to prop up the Vindictus spirit!

                                                                                  -Matt Wilson
                                                                                   The Vindictus Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment